Nevada Patent Index March 2015
The number of Nevada patents granted in March increased 70% to 273. The number of Nevada patent applications published in March increased 42% to 212.
Selected Nevada Patents
- Combined pet bed and pillow with attached blanket — Coulter; Judith Lynn
- Collapsible camera crane — Lite Pro Gear
- Camera — Socialmatic LLC
- Mobile device case — Tussy; Kevin Alan
- Electronic tablet device — Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- Encryption sentinel system and method — Backa; Bruce R.
- System and method for deterministic context switching in a real-time scheduler — Wind River Systems, Inc.
- Differential patch of content — Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- Methods, devices, and mediums associated with displaying an electronic pane — Intellectual Ventures Fund 79 LLC
Selected Nevada Patent Applications
- TECHNIQUES FOR USER AUTHENTICATION — Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- DATA SECURITY USING REQUEST-SUPPLIED KEYS — Amazon Technologies, Inc.
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR AGGREGATING AND RANKING DATA FROM A PLURALITY OF SOURCES — Lefkowitz; Howard
- COMPUTER-BASED SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR FLEXIBLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT — Fernandez; Alexander L.
- INPUT DEVICE WITH MEMBRANE TO IMPEDE ENTRANCE OF FOREIGN CONTAMINATES INTO AN ELECTRIC GAMING MACHINE — IGT
- SYSTEM AND METHODS FOR OPERATING GAMING ENVIRONMENTS — Konami Gaming, Inc.
- COORDINATED GAMING MACHINE ATTRACT VIA GAMING MACHINE CAMERA — IGT
- Electronic Voucher Ticket System — JCM American Corporation
- SYSTEM AND METHODS OF PROVIDING PLAYER SERVICES WITH GAMING DEVICES — Konami Gaming, Inc.
Nevada patent applications are applications that have been filed with and published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and list either an inventor, applicant or assignee that has a Nevada address. Although most applications are published, a small percentage (about 7% nation wide) are not published for various reasons. Patent applications are generally published 18 months after the first priority date of the application. Published applications have not necessarily been examined and some applications will be abandoned after publication. Nevada patents are granted U.S. patents that list either an inventor, applicant or assignee that has a Nevada address.
Please see our patent page for more information on patents and our intellectual property page for more information on intellectual property. Please see our other indexes. Please contact us if we can be of assistance to you.