Every successful business has at least one good trademark. Some businesses have hundreds of trademarks.
Trademarks help customers identify your business. When customers see your trademark, their brains instantly recall a set of impressions of your business.
Businesses of all sizes should carefully manage their trademarks.
Reno Trademark Attorney
As a Reno trademark attorney, I can help you with any issue related to trademarks. Here are a few issues you might have:
- selecting trademarks
- securing domain names
- clearing your trademark of potential conflicts
- preparing and filing trademark applications in the U.S. and in foreign countries
- prosecuting Trademark applications through the complex examination process in the Trademark Office
- representing parties in all proceedings in the Trademark Office, including oppositions and cancellation proceedings
- providing legal opinions regarding trademarks, such as infringement/non-infringement opinions
- representing parties in trademark litigation
- representing parties in domain name disputes
- negotiating and drafting trademark transactions, such as license agreements and assignment agreements
- conducting trademark due diligence
- maintaining and managing trademark portfolios
I have lived in Reno for over twenty years. I know the legal, business and entrepreneurial environment in the State. Reno offers many advantages to businesses, but there are many challenges as well. I can help you make the most of the advantages and navigate through the challenges. Over the years I have played a part in developing Nevada’s innovative culture.
- I have testified before the legislature on intellectual property laws
- I have served as chairman of the Nevada Inventor of the Year Selection Committee
- I have advised governors and state agencies on intellectual property issues
- Many of my clients have become innovation and technology leaders in the State
- I lecture at the University of Nevada, Reno on intellectual property
- I have served as the president of the Nevada Technology Counsel
- I have represented the University and Community College System of Nevada in intellectual property matters
If you are dealing with any sort of trademark issue, I would like to talk with you. Please call our office to discuss your situation.
See also Trademarks.