I am a Nevada patent attorney. I serve businesses, innovators and entrepreneurs throughout the State of Nevada. I also serve clients throughout the United States and in many foreign countries.
Nevada Patent Attorney
As a fully licensed Nevada patent attorney I specialize in patent law and I can help you with any issue related to patents:
- preparing and filing patent applications
- prosecuting patent applications through the complex examination process in the Patent Office
- representing parties in all proceedings in the Patent Office
- providing legal opinions regarding patents, such as patentability and infringement/non-infringement opinions
- representing parties in patent litigation, such as patent enforcement and defense
- negotiating and drafting patent transactions, such as license agreements and assignment agreements
- conducting patent due diligence
- maintaining and managing patent portfolios
I hold degrees in engineering, management and law. This educational background helps me understand the technical, business and legal issues that my clients face.
I frequently lecture at the University of Nevada in patent law. I am also a past president of the Nevada Technology Counsel and chairman of the Nevada Inventor of the Year Committee.
I have lived in Nevada for over twenty years. I know the legal, business and entrepreneurial environment in the State. Nevada offers many advantages to businesses, but there are many challenges as well. I can help you make the most of the advantages and navigate through the challenges.
I have helped solo inventors build very large and successful businesses. I have also helped large corporations build, protect and maximize the value of their patent portfolios.
If you are thinking of applying for a patent or are dealing with any sort of patent issue, we would like to talk with you. Please call our office to discuss your situation.
See also Reno Patent Attorney, Patent Attorney and Patent Agents.