Every successful business has at least one good trademark. Some businesses have hundreds of trademarks.
Trademarks help customers identify your business. When customers sees your trademark, their brains instantly recall a set of impressions of your business.
As fully licensed Nevada attorneys, we can help you protect your company’s trademarks.
Nevada Trademark Attorney
We can help you with any issue related to trademarks:
- selecting trademarks
- securing domain names
- clearing your trademark of potential conflicts
- preparing and filing trademark applications in the U.S. and in foreign counties
- prosecuting Trademark applications through the complex examination process in the Trademark Office
- representing parties in all proceedings in the Trademark Office, including oppositions and cancellation proceedings
- providing legal opinions regarding trademarks, such as infringement/non-infringement opinions
- representing parties in trademark litigation
- representing parties in domain name disputes
- negotiating and drafting trademark transactions, such as license agreements and assignment agreements
- conducting trademark due diligence
- maintaining and managing trademark portfolios
I hold degrees in engineering, management and law. This educational background helps me understand the technical, business and legal issues that my clients face.
Over the years I have played a part in developing Nevada’s innovative culture.
- I have testified before the legislature on intellectual property laws
- I have served as chairman of the Nevada Inventor of the Year Selection Committee
- I have advised governors and state agencies on intellectual property issues
- Many of my clients have become innovation and technology leaders in the State
- I lecture at the University of Nevada on intellectual property
- I have served as the president of the Nevada Technology Counsel
- I have represented the University and Community College System of Nevada
I have lived in Nevada for over twenty years. I know the legal, business and entrepreneurial environment in the State. Nevada offers many advantages to businesses, but there are many challenges as well. I can help you make the most of the advantages and navigate through the challenges.
If you are dealing with any sort of trademark issue, we would like to talk with you. Please call our office to discuss your situation.
See also Trademarks.